Thursday, 14 May 2015

Part 32: Still alive?

Why hello there, yes you! You thought I had forgotten about you and gone off with some other blog huh? (I tried, it didn't last... creative differences.) So the whole weight loss thing. Not doing great, I could start with excuses but lets just get through that as soon as possible... in fact!!! Bullet points.


  • Got a new job! Excited! Woohoo
  • limited my amount of workout times because of said job.
  • Started to feel weird... shaky weird...
  • Shaky weird was anxiety doctors say! Bah I'm not anxious.
  • Can't travel, can't work on steaming hot work floor (Steam not actually included).
  • Horrible emotional thing happens!
  • Left job, feels like idiot.
  • feels like idiot some more.
  • damn time to sort life out here! 
Excellent, wicked, everyone caught up?

The hardest thing is admitting to yourself you are failing at something that you set out to do right? Wrong! Its admitting to the people that believe that you have the power to change things in your life that you have failed at your first real attempt at failing. I haven't been wanting to write this blog until I was 100% back on track and being good Eli, but the blog helps me be good Eli and I want everyone to know that its ok to stuff up. The little stuff ups like eating that chocolate bar or that persons pet (No seriously don't eat the pets... they taste gross) or the really big stuff ups like forgetting that those legs of yours are for walking and not resting milkshakes on! (Also a bad idea).

Anyway. Today I did something hard. I asked some people for help. Some big help. Those of you that know me well would know I don't actually like to ask for anything (except food) so this was a big deal for me. I want to do this, I want to be the person I know I should be, dangerously good looking with a brandy in one hand and the world in the other... kind of like James Bond. Yes... I am going to be "Moon... Eli Moon". Anyway! Sorry that other guy gets sidetracked. I hope I didn't let anyone down that was supporting me, I do hope however that anyone that jumped on the journey with me has done amazing or is willing to work with me to rectify our "holiday".

Lots of love!

Eli Moon.

3 comments:

  1. No being asked to help makes me feel left out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same! ^ But go Eli. Admitting you tried and didn't succeed is one hard thing and trying again is another. Love you for being the lovely, funny, brave, good looking Eli and for knowing you need to keep trying (as trying as that may be). xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eli,
    You are an amazing person!
    I surpport you 110% with everything!
    Keep your head up high and you don't need to change for anyone just stay Happy, loving,caring,funny etc!
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete