Wednesday, 2 April 2014

Part 1: The Phantom Lettuce

Dear Diary...

Shit I mean blog... Ok how do you even start one of these things...

My name is Eli, I went shopping yesterday, Clothes shopping in fact. In the middle of Christchurch there is a warehouse style building with mountains of clothes... second hand clothes in fact. Three dollars an item! Bet you are thinking "wowwawewa Eli you must be excited" but I'm not. Because I can't fit a damn thing. To be fair the reason I can't fit anything short of a tent is partly my fault. Partly. I'm going to mention a couple of other things here just quickly. Advertising aimed at children, Playgrounds at the restaurants with the worse foods and dear god... veges? Taste disgusting. I could go on but lets not. I'm OBESE clocking in at 199 kgs at my worse, OBESE (And whichever skinny fucker came up with that word... I will eat you.) and that's not a word I ever like using, it makes me weep inside that the term 'fat" no longer applies to me. Give me back fat... I can do that.

Well to my eternal discontent I look like a fat homeless santa. I fit horrible looking clothes designed by people who most likely hate fat people. I wish to look good. That guy in the tidy three piece suit that he brought at a regular store chatting up the pretty girl at the bar, I wish that was me. Well my Granny (The Witch) affectionately told me "You don't get what you wish for, You get what you want". Basically stop your dreaming Eli and get your shit together...

Well... I am getting my shit together, maybe with the speed of a special Olympic hurdler but its happening. I have reduced my intake of that precious stuff called food to something less resembling a small family and more akin to the amount a person should eat. I am getting more mobile so getting out of the house is more and more of an option. I am finally making some headway towards becoming a person again, because beforehand the life I was living wasn't worth a second of the life I will be able to live once my loved ones can fit their arms around me.

This is the introduction to my experiences as an attractive beautiful person hiding in a fat suit I have never been able to take off. By the end of this blog I'm going to be fit and fucking amazing, or your money back.

Eli Nelson
194ish Kgs

8 comments:

  1. Love it! Can't wait to fit my arms around you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are fucking amazing. Now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eli the Brave! We are all right behind you! It's a long and hard journey but it's soooooo worth it. Those 3 piece suits, those girls in the bars...you'll have them by the super size bucket load, kid. And whatever else you want. Go get it. Love ya xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Eli i did a similar journey a couple of years ago and it is so totally worth it. You feel like a different person emotionally as well as physically as the weight comes off (in a good way) and its fantastic to be able to wear the clothes that you actually like! You are worth it, its safe to do it & i discovered that if you stick to it 80% of the time it works as well as 100% of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chur Eli, great respect for you and totally agree re the veges... I mean, wtf invented that shit?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to reading the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice one. Looking forward to following your progress Eli.

    ReplyDelete