If you are native to the planet we are currently on you most likely have heard about the Covid-19 and to all the aliens out there reading my words... greetings. Covid-19 has been a nasty wee thing, lots of panic and illness. It's also drastically changed the way most of us are leading our lives, no big events and many people are working from home.
From a strictly weight loss point of view that comes with a bit of a disappointment for me as the pools are likely to close which have been the one way I have been making so much progress. I have had to reevaluate what I am actually able to do without wrecking my body if this eventuates.
The answer actually took quite a while, it has to be something I am capable of doing in isolation if needed. Last night I finally got my answer of what I can do... I'm going to learn to dance, I'll rely on Youtube and the internet in general but I think I can do it and honestly with the music blaring then I'll be super into it.
On an upbeat note, I recently weighed myself and found I'd lost 22 Kgs, I didn't think I'd lost that much but damn... thats awesome. When my doctor told me my weight at my worst I wanted to cry, or actually... I wanted to eat something and then cry later. It's nice to be moving away from that point.
I recently celebrated a milestone of weight loss by dyeing my hair the brightest damn blue I have ever seen and I love it. I'm feeling so much better about myself with some weight decreasing, some new clothes and taking a bit more pride in how I look.
I have been finding it so much easier to just feel happy recently without leaning on emotional crutches that are horrible for me. It like my brain just started making the happy chemicals for once and then was like screw it, lets work double time and just make this creature ecstatic. What ever the cause its a good change.
Stay safe out there folks!
(Oh also my blog is nearly at 10,000 views... so that is baffling and fantastic!!!)
Moonlite
No comments:
Post a Comment